office expressions.

musings from my experience at the home/office.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Shut the door!

I talk loud on the phone, mostly when the people on the other end are quiet...so I feel like I need to speak up so that they can hear me. Not sure how logical that is, but it makes sense to me sometimes.

Unfortunately, when Jake is home studying during the day, he often shuts my office door, and his office door, because for some reason he doesn't want to hear my loud mouth yapping during my meetings. Go figure! :)

I'm thankful I've GOT an office door to close, and a husband who is brave enough to close it when I forget. I just hope I'm not too loud on the other end of the phone...but they've got volume buttons to adjust for that, right?
Some cheesy 'shut the door' humor for you. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment