office expressions.

musings from my experience at the home/office.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Dominican Republic

I leave for the DR at 7:40am tomorrow morning. That means I am leaving the house at 5am...I should probably tip my driver pretty well, huh? (Sorry Jake!)

My goal in the next two hours is to be completely packed. That way I can enjoy my last night at home with Jake and Lexi, without buzzing around my lists of outfits and things 'not to forget'. As I learned from my last business trip...REMEMBER THE CELL PHONE. Not that I'll be using it in the DR, but my day long lay overs in Miami might find a cell phone useful.

Other things not to forget: a spanish-english pocket dictionary, probably boxed up with my college mementos...pack an overnight bag with clothes for Sunday since we won't be unloading the bus we pack on Saturday night...a digital camera, cord, and batteries...and of course, the passport!

I currently have 1 hour and 56 minutes. Let's see if I can get away with only checking one bag for the 7 days I'm gone....

No comments:

Post a Comment