What does one do on a 100 mile round trip, you might ask?
1. Drink coffee
2. Listen to Pandora (my jeep doens't have a jack for my iphone)
3. Listen to old sermons that I've missed at church.
4. Call mother-in-law, sister, mom, husband, dad, brother, and anyone else who will listen!
5. Fill up the gas tank.
6. Drink coffee.
7. Take pretty pictures when stuck in slow moving traffic, like this one!
8. Talk the nephew through potty training while bribing with 'treats from Colorado!'.
9. Pray that the daily thunderstorms clear a path for your drive home.
10. Sing out loud.