office expressions.

musings from my experience at the home/office.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Auntie Beans

I am Auntie Beans, and it's one of the great privileges of my life so far! Ethan Jerome Manders was born on May 29, 2008, and ever since I have been perfecting my Auntie Beans skills.

Well, today is a new day, and I get to help the Manders family welcome one more peanut into the world! My sister is in labor with our second nephew and I am pretty much beside myself with excitement. Which is kind of hard because I am 1,000 miles away from the hospital waiting room this time.

And, I am finding it very hard to concentrate on pretty much anything today at the home.office, knowing how much is going on in the land of ten thousand lakes. I've got my Auntie Beans hat on, and all I want to do is snuggle BOTH of my nephews!
Uncle Jake with Ethan, day 2!

1 comment:

  1. Auntie Beans, I'm with ya! I haven't been able to think of anything else all day. :) "Auntie" LaLa

    ReplyDelete