office expressions.

musings from my experience at the home/office.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Snooze

This morning a former co-werker and her adorable daughter were passing through Denver, so we got to meet up for breakfast at Snooze. Funny, I did NOT get to hit the snooze this morning like I normally would, but it was totally worth it. Snooze is a trendy breakfast joint in Denver that usually has lines out the front door on the weekend, so why not try it on a Tuesday before my phone meetings roll into action?

It was a great place to catch up and grab a delicious bite to eat, no complaints here! I think we'll have to take my mother-in-law back when she visits since hollandaise sauce, along with ketchup, are separate food groups for her...and Snooze definitely has an entire section of the menu dedicated to Eggs Benedict.

Not a bad start to a tuesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment