office expressions.

musings from my experience at the home/office.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Daylight Savings Time

We fell back an hour yesterday, and now I am sitting here at three in the afternoon watching the shadows grow long on the backyard. Usually, at the end of my day, I drive to a local park and take Lexi for a nice 2 mile power walk. I can typically get back in time to get dinner on the table before the sun sets. That was before we 'fell back an hour'.

Now I am thinking if I want to soak up any vitamin D, I might need to rearrange my walk schedule a bit. I've got MAYBE two hours of sunlight to go in my Monday afternoon and no meetings left...so perhaps it's high time I tie up those sneakers and hit the pavement with Lexi girl. Email will always be waiting for me when I get back!

At least I am not trapped in a cubicle or conference room during the sunny hours of the day anymore, I don't have to live like a vampire this winter and I'll do my best not to!

No comments:

Post a Comment