office expressions.

musings from my experience at the home/office.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Sad but true.

Well, I just got word this morning that my employer is calling me back to werk from the Land.Of. Cubicles. Apparently the common opinion is that I can do my job better and more efficiently if I am surrounded by cloth covered 'walls', an office without a door, and a 100 mile round trip commute. It's still sinking in, especially since I just got the finishing touches put on my home office yesterday with all of my lovely new Mac technology. <<sigh>>

Ok, since this will be one of my final posts as the.home.werker, I thought I should wrap this super-not-fun-to-write post up by saying...






Wait for it...






Guess what?!
Perhaps I just wanted an excuse to use this picture?

No comments:

Post a Comment